Friday, April 13, 2007

Oblivion Finally

I've put this one off long enough. Since my recent XBox 360 purchase I can now play Oblivion. I really couldn't run the game on the crappy PC I have so I had to wait. But no longer.
Chose to be a redguard named Peerquin. The controls are very basic on the 360. The one problem I'm having right now is for the hot key items on the D-Pad. Up/Down Left/Right are easy to get. Its the items that are on the diagnol direction. There not so easy to get. Finding that a little frustrating at this point in time.
My improvement suggestion would be pressing up would scroll through a few items you have stored in that direction. So basically you cycle through items in the up direction that you have preset. Same for the other directions. The angled directions are just to awkward.

I'll have to adjust the brightness to my liking for where I have the TV set up. Night time is kind of hard to see when playing with the way the light is on the TV. So thats just an adjustment I have to make.

I'm on my way now to join the dark brotherhood. But I have to go kill someone to join. So I'll see what happens.

Nerfbat has a discussion right now on dialog presentation. Oblivion doesn't seem to give you much choice other than you can say all the responses and it doesn't make a difference. From what I can tell at least in my short playing time.

2 new Halo 2 maps come out soon. Not really interested in them since the Halo 3 beta will be out soon. But there only doing a beta for the matchmaking. But at least I can see how the game controls are working. Still don't think this is going to be the last game in the series. They'll continue the story somehow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home