Monday, April 09, 2007

Battlefield Bad Company

EA has been saying that Bad Company will have an 85% destructible environment. Now I only wonder how this is going to work. Since I'm a marshmallow eating smores camper around the fire with the sniper rifle, this is of great interest to me. Will the game keep all the debris throughout the match or will it keep it for a short period of time and then have it disappear like they do in the other games. Example being a truck destroyed. After a set time the blown up truck disappears. Now will that happen with the portion knocked off the building. I would have to say if the side of the building is on the ground it should not miraculously re-build itself. But what about the debris EA? They need to keep it

The other question is whether or not this is for multiplayer and singleplayer?

If the destructible world is not in the multiplayer, well I'll be playing Bad Company as much as 2142. Now if it is in multiplayer and they don't keep the debris on the ground for the entire match, I'll be less annoyed and play it as much as BF2. But that everlasting debris could keep me on that game for a much longer time. I just want the simple satisfaction that if a building is destroyed that it will stay and I can return to my camping ways. I want the same feeling that I get when I watch the movie "Enemy at the Gates". The sniper used that debris to his advantage as a hiding place. It's a simple request. Now simple to do is another song and dance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home