Wednesday, April 19, 2006

D Day

Well its finally here. The day I became a man. Oh wait, that was back in the 90's during high school. Actually its the day I became a grown up. Papers are signed and all is payed for and now the big bitch of a place is mine. Today was the day I took ownership of my first house. I've gone into this subject somewhat already. So I won't go into the pane of this. It is exciting and all that stuff.
My problem today was with the lawyer fees and crapola. I go there and we get through all the signing of retarded documents. Yippy. Then we get into the money thing. He then tells me that a personal cheque is not good enough. It has to be certified or a draft. Whatever they call it these days. So by that time it was already 10:30 or so. So I had to go across the chocolate river and go into the bank to get the draft and then go back across it to drop it off. Then I had to head into work. Arrived there by about 11:15 - 11:30. Plan was to get back to work at 10. As you can tell that plan failed. Since the day had started off so badly I decided to keep it going. Again that wasn't the plan but thats what happened. It ended up being "the least productive day since I've been working here".
I'll give a big thumbs up to the real estate agent and the contractor. They were the easiest to deal with throughout this whole process. Coming back to fix up the hardwood floor proves what he's like. Plus the bottle of wine from one of the agents makes me happy. Its gonna be a good nights sleep.
Couple of other little things I want to mention at this time. Some NCAA reviews have been coming out about new features. So far those new additions seem positive. Next thing on the list in GO HABS GO.

Kiss my ass Washington, Toronto and any other team I can't stand. Have fun golfing. Next year at least show up to play the god damn game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home